"Sometimes I feel like if you watch things, just sit still and let the world exist in front of you - sometimes I swear that just for a second time freezes and the world pauses in its tilt. Just for a second. And if you somehow found a way to live in that second, then you would live forever."
~ Delirium By Lauren Oliver

Monday, January 30, 2012

Forbidden Planet

So we watched Forbidden Planet in our sci-fi class and there were many extrapolations in that movie. For example the space ship, the robot that could create anything if it has a sample and it could also do household things and defense, advance push button security, interplanetary space travel for people, blasters, and more.
There were also things in the movie that are in newer movies today. Such as, robots (Lost in Space, I Robot), space travel with a captain and crew (Star Trek),  and more!
At first I didn't really like it but then as the movie went one I kind of got sucked into it and really enjoyed it. Over all I thought it was a pretty good movie and would have liked if we could have finished watching it. We only got about halfway through.

No comments:

Post a Comment